BLLUETTI Extended Warranty Service Terms
What's Covered by BLUETTI Extended Warranty?
This warranty only applies to BLUETTI products purchased for personal use instead of resale. BLUETTI guarantees that, under normal use, the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty period. The original warranty period for BLUETTI AC200P/AC200MAX/B230 is two years, starting from the day you receive it. Once the free warranty expires, it may be extended for another two years. Please refer to the “Warranty Period” tab on the “After-sales Services” page to check the original warranty period of your product.
To qualify for the BLUETTI Extended Warranty service, the following conditions must be met:
BLUETTI Extended Warranty Precaution
If your BLUETTI AC200P/AC200MAX/B230 was purchased outside BLUETTI's Official Website (www.bluettipower.com.au), please click here to apply for the extended warranty. BLUETTI will verify your qualification for an extended warranty and inform you via email.
What's not covered
What's not covered by BLUETTI Extended Warranty?
BLUETTI Extended Warranty does not apply to any accessories, even if packaged and sold with AC200P/AC200MAX/B230. For any situations not covered by the warranty (see below list), additional fees will be charged for authorised maintenance services.
The warranty does not apply to:
What will BLUETTI do?
What will BLUETTI do?
1. If something abnormal happens to your product, please contact BLUETTI and explain the problem in detail.
2. BLUETTI Technical Support will try to diagnose and solve your problem by email or remote assistance. Software updates may be needed. If the problem still exists, you can return the product to BLUETTI for further testing and inspection.
3. If the problem is covered by the warranty, you won’t need to pay any repairs. Otherwise, additional fees, including testing, components replacement, labour, and delivery costs, may be required based on specific situations. It’s optional, so you can either have it repaired or directly returned.
4. Though the product or component replacements may not be brand new or packaged, they can perfectly work with the remaining parts. The replaced product will still be covered under the original warranty.
5. BLUETTI is not able to provide after-sales service in all areas for now. The warranty policy varies with location. Services outside the regular range may incur additional charges. Please contact BLUETTI for more details.
Service Information protection
Service Information Protection of BLUETTI Extended Warranty
2. The maintenance and repair service covered under “BLUETTI Extended Warranty” might require additional necessary information, such as order number, purchase list, payment record like credit card statement, PayPal receipt, wire transfer record, etc., which shall be kept safe. BLUETTI will not release, disclose, sell or provide any information to any third party without your consent. Customers shall agree that BLUETTI owns the right to request the necessary information for better service.
1. Please contact BLUETTI or submit an after-sales request before sending back any product. BLUETTI may reject or return products without an RMA number.
2. Due to differences between product versions, BLUETTI may designate your product to a specific regional maintenance centre. If you have any questions, please contact BLUETTI.
3. If the recipient address you provided is wrong, or the recipient rejects the delivery, any resulting loss shall be borne by the recipient.
4. If a product cannot be delivered or is rejected, it will be returned to BLUETTI. BLUETTI will keep the product and charge a storage fee from the date of return, which is A$25/day. If/when the storage fee is equivalent to the remaining value of the product, BLUETTI has the right to dispose of it. Remaining value = original selling price - the repair costs.
5. When you sign for the product, please check if it’s intact. Ensure there is no damage during delivery or for any other reasons. Product damage during transportation must be reported to BLUETTI within 24 hours. For other issues, please inform BLUETTI within 48 hours from the date of receipt. After that, BLUETTI will assume that the product is undamaged and well-performed.
6. BLUETTI reserves the rights of the final interpretation related to “BLUETTI Extended Warranty”. In case of any questions, please contact email@example.com.